One of the most important parts of Southern Illinois Weddings is our blog section for Real Weddings and Weddings 101. Both of these sections are, and will always be, free platforms to promote your brand. The blog will feature weddings in our region & vendor's ideas & advice. If you have a real wedding you would like featured or an article idea that you would like considered - please let us know! Your name & contact information will be attached to any published blog articles!
Featured Weddings and Engagements
Here are the submission guidelines:
- 30-100 non-watermarked photos
- Wedding date within the last 18 months
- Detail shots and bride and groom portraits
- List all vendors associated with the wedding
- The couples story: How did they meet? Are there any unique or touching stories from the day? What sets them apart?
- Weddings should be shot in the Southern Illinois area
What you'll get:
- Links back to your (and each of your vendors) websites. This will help drive traffic to your webpage!
- A great selling point to your clients - they love to get published! Publishing drives conversations on social media, which is beneficial to everyone involved!
- A featured badge -
Wedding 101 Articles
- Submit only articles related to your vendor category
- 3-10 non-watermarked photos with photographer credit
- Focus on our primary audience and current trends
- Avoid technical terminology
- This should not be advertisement for your business, but an informational article for brides
- There is no word count - it should be short enough to hold attention, but long enough to get the point across clearly
- Keep it to one point - if you have more than one point, I'd love to publish multiple articles from you!
- Please include a headshot and short biography as well as a link to your business website, email, and phone number.
What you'll get:
- A link back to your website. This will help drive traffic to your webpage!
- A great selling point to your potential clients! Publishing drives conversations on social media, which is beneficial to everyone involved!
- Credibility for being an expert in your field