Thank you for considering Southern Illinois Weddings as part of your overall marketing strategy. We have a ton of plans to keep expanding this website so new features will be added regularly! The purpose of this guide is to get vendors on the right track for easy maintenance of listings, offers, events and other features!
1. Sign up for our newsletter
We promise we won't bombard you with spam! By signing up for our newsletter, you'll keep informed of new features that are being added to Southern Illinois Weddings. We have a lot of big plans, and this is the easiest way to find out about them!
2. Create your listing
Free listings will always be free. There are some great reasons to upgrade to the paid packages:
- Paid listings allow us to leverage more outside advertising, which is laser-focused on Southern Illinois instead of nationwide.
- Listings are reasonably price - $100-$200 per year compared to $2000+ a year for some of the nationwide directories.
- Brides like to shop local- the Platinum Package will put you at the top of the local results as a featured vendor!
- You get many great features with paid packages - embedded videos, photos, your logo, more contact options, etc.
- You can save money by buying a year at a time, or pay monthly with easy recurring payments - No contracts, no cancellation fees. Ever.
To get started, head to the vendor login section, create an account and start your listing!
3. Spread the Word
One of our biggest goals is to get every wedding professional in the 618 area into the directory. We search online through a variety of sources to find Vendor websites and verify their contact information. We'd love it if you could help us by forwarding this page to vendors that you know so that they can claim their free listing.
The other major part is social media. We'd love it if you'd take a minute to like our page! It would be great if you told your facebook audience about your listing as well!
Do you know of any bridal shows coming up? Let us know!
4. Get More Online Exposure.
Are you a good writer? Do you have experiences you'd be willing to share? Consider writing articles for our Wedding 101 series!
Are you a photographer that has work you think is worthy to be shared to the masses? How about submitting a wedding?